Prison Break Season 4 Summary:
- After engineering an escape from the hellish Panamanian prison Sona, brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows are determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives and killing the woman Michael loves, Dr. Sara Tancredi. During their quest for vengeance, Michael’s world is turned upside down when he learns that Sara is still alive. Realizing the only way they will truly be free, Michael and Lincoln avenge to find Sara and take down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces including Mahone, Sucre and Bellick to aid in their seemingly impossible task. Unfortunately for the brothers, they must also enlist T-Bag, who unknowingly possesses a vital clue to help them pull off their most difficult challenge yet. They’ll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.
Episode 4.01: Scylla
Episode 4.02: Breaking and Entering
Airs: September 1, 2008
As the fourth season opens, Michael is in L.A., looking to even the score with Gretchen for Sara’s death, while Gretchen, Whistler and Mahone go about Company business. And in Panama, Sona has burned to the ground, with T-Bag, Bellick and Sucre unaccounted for. Meanwhile, Lincoln, LJ and Sofia are settling in as a family. Wyatt: Cress Williams. Pam Mahone: Callie Thorne. Don Self: Michael Rapaport.
Episode 4.03: Shut Down
Airs: September 8, 2008
Michael tracks the next cardholder and Mahone wants revenge; T-Bag finds a new identity and gets a job offer; Wyatt extracts info on Sara’s location.
Michael and the team have one day to find the next cardholder or they risk going back to prison. Mahone seeks revenge on Wyatt who is attempting to extract info on Sara’s whereabouts, while T-Bag finds the gateway to his new ID.
Episode 4.04: Eagles and Angels
Airs: September 15, 2008
Michael and Lincoln must infiltrate a police benefit to obtain the next city card. Sarah falls back into old habits, and T-Bag runs into old friends when he starts his new job.
Episode 4.05: Safe and Sound
Airs: September 22, 2008
The search for the next card key holder brings Michael and Lincoln to the Treasury Department. Sucre and Bellick track T-Bag, who arouses suspicions and forms an uneasy alliance at his new job. Wyatt gets personal with Gretchen. In this episode Susan B. is still alive. She is being held against her will by Wyatt.
Episode 4.06: Blow Out
Airs: September 29, 2008
Michael and the gang track a key card holder to a racetrack while Mahone gets caught with something invaluable at the races. Gretchen has a family reunion, and Self lands on Wyatt’s radar. T-Bag begins to unravel Whistler’s code. Gretchen hides out at her sister Rita’s place. Also living there is Gretchen’s 5 yr old daughter, who believes Rita is her mother. The gang gets up to some tomfoolery at a horse race.
Episode 4.07: Five the Hard Way
Airs: October 6, 2008
It’s Vegas baby! The gang hits the Las Vegas strip in search of the next card holder. Lincoln takes members of the team to Las Vegas where Sucre gets an indecent proposal. Lincoln tells Sarah about Michael’s condition, and Roland pushes his luck too far. Gretchen teams up with T-Bag who makes an offer to Michael he cannot refuse. Meanwhile, the secrets in Whistler’s bird book are finally revealed.
Episode 4.08: Betrayal
Airs: October 13, 2008
- Sara has a flashback to a Panamanian torture cell. She is given a key by one of the guards (a blonde woman) who is later shot and killed by Gretchen.
- Sucre is injured, has a gunshot to his abdomen.
- Michael is having nosebleeds and Lincoln tells Sara. This leads to Michael and Lincoln arguing.
- Lincoln hotwires an ambulance in a government lot.
Episode 4.09: Greatness Achieved
Airs: October 20, 2008
To be continued as soon as I completed viewing them all.
Catch up later.